Mabry Elementary PTA invites you to join us as a Business Partner and change a child’s life forever. Mabry Elementary School is an “A” rated public school located in Tampa, Florida. Our PTA’s Mission is to “make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all of our children”.
Mabry Elementary provides its students with the knowledge and tools of a strong academic public school education that is preparing them for the future. Check out this list of everything PTA provides!
Please take a moment today and consider supporting our community’s children with a tax-deductible donation. Below is a list of our Business Partner and Sponsor Packages available that can increase your marketing exposure in this community. Your support will provide a resource for our school and PTA to continue our mission!
Sign up now or print these forms and send your payment in to the address provided! Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 813-774-8779. Thank you for your support!
Mabry PTA Business Partnership Levels
$500.00 DOLPHIN FRIEND
- Your business name / logo featured on the Mabry PTA Website (August 2016 – July 2017)
- Your business name / logo posted on PTA Social Media Outlets (Once every 9 weeks)
- Your business name / logo featured on a “Thank You Business Partners” Banner* to be displayed at school PTA
- Events such as Business Expos and General Membership Meetings (*Payment must be received by September 1, 2016)
- Personalized “Thank You” Message on Digital School Marquee on Lois Avenue (Twice per year for 1 week duration)
- Your business listed in the NEW Business Directory on the Mabry PTA Website (August 2016 – July 2017)
$1,000.00 DOLPHIN CONTRIBUTOR
All items listed under “Dolphin Friend” and…
- 2x4 ft. Banner with your business logo displayed on the school fence (hung on either Lois Ave. or Estrella St. from August 2016 to July 2017, artwork must be approved by school Principal)
- One 8x11 Business Advertisement Flyer sent home in each Student’s Friday Folder (Fall or Spring Semester; business provides 850 Flyers, flyer must be approved by the school Principal before distribution, PTA chooses date for distribution)
- Your business marketing material(s) displayed at Business Partner Table at Mabry’s Fall and Spring Business Expos
- Your business marketing material(s) displayed at Business Partner Table at Mabry PTA General Membership Meetings (4 meetings per year)
$2,000.00 DOLPHIN SCHOLAR (Limited Quantity Available)
All items listed under “Dolphin Friend” and…
- Opportunity to Address PTA Membership* for 5 minutes during a PTA General Membership Meeting (*Payment must be received by 8/20/16 for inclusion in 8/25/16 Meeting; One meeting per year and limited opportunities available, additional restrictions may apply)
- 4x6 ft. Banner with your business logo displayed on the school fence (hung on either Lois Ave. or Estrella St. from August 2016 to July 2017, artwork must be approved by school Principal)
- Two 8x11 Business Advertisement Flyers sent home in each Student’s Friday Folder (Fall and Spring Semester; business provides 850 Flyers, flyer must be approved by the school Principal before distribution, PTA chooses date)
- Business Name/Logo on General Membership Meeting Agendas distributed to PTA members present at meeting
- Your business marketing material(s) displayed on Business Partner Table at Mabry’s Fall and Spring Business Expos
- Your business marketing material(s) displayed on Business Partner Table at all PTA General Membership Meetings
Questions? VP Ways & Means Cristina Blunt at MabryPTABusinessPartner@gmail.com or (813) 774-8779.
*All ads/flyers/logos/content must be approved by Mabry Elementary PTA and Mabry Elementary Principal who maintain sole right of approval. High resolution images required for Logo use and distribution. Digital marquee ad(s) will appear once each 9-week quarter of the school year and scroll for X consecutive days depending on level of sponsorship. Ads/flyers/logos/content must be provided at least 30 days prior to use. Flyers must state “Proud Business Partner of the Mabry PTA” and should be personalized to Mabry Elementary; 850 flyers to be provided per distribution cycle. PTA Membership Meeting/event speech must be approved by PTA and school principal. Additional restrictions may apply.
2016-2017 Mabry PTA Event Sponsorship Levels
Mabry Elementary PTA hosts two event fundraisers that will easily cater to your specific advertising needs:
- Fall Fundraiser: The 8th Annual Mabry Elementary PTA Walk-A-Thon held on October 15, 2016 is a daytime event where students, families, and faculty join together for fitness and social activities, walk laps at Mabry’s track, and more! Attendance of 800+.
- Spring Fundraiser: The Mabry Elementary PTA Spring Auction held in Spring 2017 is an adult evening of fun, glamour and fabulous Auction items! This event features a silent and live auction, entertainment, exciting menu of food and drink, and so much more. Attendance of 450+.