- Monday wear red, white, and blue to show that you are a drug free citizen. Sign the drug free pledge and receive a spirit stick!
- Tuesday put a lid on drugs by wearing your favorite hat.
- Wednesday let's team up against drugs by wearing your favorite team jersey.
- Thursday wear red to show your support in leading a drug free life.
- Friday sock it to drugs and wear mismatched or crazy socks.
Red Ribbon Week is a drug prevention campaign that started in 1985 after a kidnapping and murder of a DEA agent by the name of Enrique Camarena. People began wearing red ribbons to support and pledge to lead drug free lives in honor of the sacrifices that Enrique made for his country. Check out the links below for more information and ways to be involved the family in Red Ribbon Week
- (626.7 KBs)